Drumbeat is a Clinton-based online business magazine that reviews local businesses in the Clinton, Connecticut area. We focus on businesses that we believe are marching to their own drumbeat. Some of what you will find here:
- What works in Clinton, CT? In other words, what are business owners are doing to survive in these tough economic times? We focus in particular on unique or off the beaten path approaches.
- Beating big business profile. We look at a local small business in Clinton that is beating a larger corporate competitor. What are they doing to not only keep up with the big dogs but to actually run ahead!
- Networking opportunities. We love to connect Connecticut entrepreneurs with other entrepreneurs! We will often host meetups at local coffee shops or other venues where like-minded business owners and share trade secrets or just talk to a friend in the business. Our next meetup is focused on veterinary practices (of which there are many in Clinton!) and is on June 6th, 2017 at Starbucks on Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Discounts and special vendor deals. We have speakers that offer special deals and services only available to Drumbeat.info members.
Membership costs $100 a quarter but gets you more than that in information and discounts. As long as you stay up to date and participate, you will get a lot more value than $100 out the program.
To join, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Business name and location
- Business website
- Your favorite business, leadership or Connecticut related quote. Yes, this is required!
We look forward to your continued success!