Drumbeat is a Denver-based online business magazine that reviews local businesses in the Denver, Aurora and the entire metro area. We focus on businesses that we believe are marching to their own drumbeat. Some of what you will find here:
- What works in Denver, CO? In other words, what are business owners doing to survive in these tough economic times? We focus in particular on unique or off the beaten path approaches.
- Beating big business profile. We look at a local small business in Denver and Aurora that are beating larger corporate competitors. What are they doing to not only keep up with the big dogs but to actually run ahead!?
- Networking opportunities. We love to connect Colorado entrepreneurs! We will often host meetups at local coffee shops or other venues where like-minded business owners can share trade secrets or just talk to a friend in business. Our next meetup is focused on veterinary practices (of which there are many in Denver!) and is on July 8th, 2017 at Starbucks on Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Discounts and special vendor deals. We have speakers that offer special deals and services only available to Drumbeat.info members.
Membership costs $100 a quarter but gets you more than that in information and discounts. As long as you stay up to date and participate, you will get a lot more value than $100 out the program.
To join, you should email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Business name and location
- Business website or social media pages
- Your favorite business, leadership or Colorado related quote. Yes, this is required!
We look forward to your continued success!